(Job ID# ASM19SPM122)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for a Full Time Senior Program Manager for their Navy contract at Pax River, MD.
Acts as the overall lead, manager and administrator for the contracted effort. Directs efforts of cross-competency team(s) to include contractors at multiple locations. Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities and representatives on technical and program/project issues. Regularly briefs senior leadership on program status and milestones. Oversees contractor personnel program/project operations by developing procedures, planning and directing execution of the technical, programming, maintenance and administrative support effort and monitoring and reporting progress. Manages acquisition and employment of program/project resources and controls financial and administrative aspects of the program/project with respect to contract requirements.
MA/MS degree in a business or technical discipline.
- Over ten (10) years experience performing work related to the labor category functional description.
- Person requires a minimum ten (10) years of professional experience in Defense acquisition, three (3) years of which must have been in the previous six (6) years, in support of Navy Acquisition management; and a minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience.
- Experience with aircraft systems, hardware and software, configuration control, test and evaluation, systems integration and systems supportability.
- Experience in initiating and maintaining technical direction within broad program objectives directly related to aircraft systems, hardware and software, configuration control, test and evaluation, systems integration, and systems supportability.
- Experience managing different phases of Naval acquisition policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with the requirements of the DoD 5000 series.
- Demonstrated ability to work with large and diverse teams and the ability to effectively provide guidance, direction, and supervision in all areas of contracted effort such as program management, systems engineering, major system acquisitions, and financial management.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Secret Clearance
- Ability to pass Background Test
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.