Analytical Services & Materials, Inc.
Established in 1983 in Hampton VA, Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) has a reputation for technical excellence and possess capabilities in the following areas: Engineering Services (ES), Information Technology (IT), Testing and Evaluation (T&E), Program Management (PM), and Research & Development (R&D). AS&M is a woman-owned Small Business (WOSB) with a Top-Secret Facility Clearance. AS&M is ISO-9001:2015 certified and SEI CMMI Level 2 rated for software development. AS&M is a developer of innovative coatings and Computational Fluid Dynamics software. It has a 3D Visual Image Correlation Capability. AS&M provides expert support services in the following core areas:
- Engineering Services (aeronautics, wind tunnel testing, facility maintenance).
- Information Technology Services (software engineering, cybersecurity, helpdesk).
- Testing and Evaluation (specialized testing services).
- Program Management (project and program management, administrative services).
- Research & Development Services
AS&M possess rich experience working with NASA, U.S. Air Force (USAF), U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) via the U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) and Transportation Security Administration (TSA). We have contract vehicles that include:
- GSA-Multi Award Schedule.
- GSA-OASIS Small Business Pools 1,3, and 4.
- Navy Seaport NexGen.
AS&M also provides T&E support to many private industry customers such as: Blue Origin, SpaceX, MTech, Cimarron, Chemence Medical, Superior Industries, WL Gore, Hottrok, Beaver Paper Mills, S&S Plating, Jacobs Technology, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, General Electric, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Goodrich. We have worked with universities such as Georgia Tech and the National Institute of Aerospace. AS&M currently supports NASA Langley Research Center through several contracts: Center Maintenance, Operations, and Engineering Support (CMOE); Technology, Engineering, and Aerospace Mission Support Services (TEAMS3); and Science, Technology and Research Support Services (STARSS-3). We also support NASA-AFRC, ARC, GRC, and GSFC. AS&M currently supports USAF with its 5-year prime contract at Air Force Research Laboratory, Dayton, OH, to provide testing support services to several complex wind tunnel facilities and their interconnected systems. AS&M currently supports USAF with its 3-year prime contract at Air Force Medical Readiness Agency (AFMRA), San Antonio TX. AS&M currently support DHS with its prime contracts at USCG and TSA. Besides, Virginia, AS&M has personnel working in California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, and Washington. AS&M’s success and growth are evident by our ability to focus on customers' current needs and future requirements. This is exemplified by our awards and recognition that include:
- NASA Langley 2019 Small Business Subcontractor Excellence Award in recognition of exemplary support provided under 4 contracts.
- NASA Langley 2013 Small Business Subcontractor of the year.
- SBA National Prime Contract of the Year Award in 2006.
- NASA George M. Low Award for Quality and Excellence in 2002.
- DFRC Minority Contractor of the Year in 1998, 1999, 2000, & 2001.
- NASA LaRC Minority Subcontractor of the Year in 1999 and 2000.
- NASA Goldin/Stokes Mentor/Protege Award in 1996 & 1997.
- AS&M’s staff has published over 800 technical papers, received 36 patents, and won numerous SBIR awards (24 Phase-I and 14 Phase-II).